We’ve reviewed the best insulated bags for delivery drivers based on both features and value. Whether you want a heavy-duty temperature regulating bag or an easy-to-carry, inexpensive option, here are our top food delivery bag recommendations.
What to Consider when Choosing a Delivery Bag
Before you commit to an insulated hot bag, you’ll want to make sure it fits your delivery needs. Here are some things to consider:
- Cost: Food delivery bags vary in price. How much you are willing to spend will depend on how frequently you plan to work for a delivery service.
- Size: Are you willing to carry a large, bulky insulated bag? Or, are you looking for a smaller option?
- Capacity: How many deliveries do you complete on average in one trip? Does you bag need to accommodate multiple orders?
- Design: Are you looking for a bag with interior dividers to separate orders? Do you need cup holders for drinks?
NZ Home Food Delivery Bag
- 23″W x 15″H x 14″D
- Weighs 3 ounces
- Transparent pocket for receipts
- Collapses to save space
- Max recommended load limit is 45 pounds
The NZ Home Food Delivery Bag is the ideal grocery bag for a new Instacart shopper. It’s sleek, lightweight, and designed to transport both cold and hot food items. The NZ Home Food Delivery Bag can handle up to four grocery bags at once, though the straps are known to break after a lot of wear-and-tear. For the price point, this delivery bag can’t be beat.
Insulated Food Delivery Bag by Kenley
- 23″W x 15″H x 14″D
- 1/2″ foam and thermal aluminum lining
- Inner divider and two external mesh pockets
- Two side carry handles, two padded upper handles, and a detachable shoulder strap
- Carries up to 15 pounds
The Insulated Food Delivery Bag by Kenley is an ergonomic, flexible option for any delivery person. Drive up to one hour and reach your destination with food at the same temperature it was when you left the restaurant. This bag can carry groceries, full sized drink bottles, and takeout dishes. The Kenley Food Delivery Bag’s interior divider makes it simple to carry both hot and cold items in the same trip.
Rubbermaid Commercial ProServe Catering Delivery Bag
- 19.8″ x 19.8″ x 13″
- Holds up to four 16-inch pizzas or three 18-inch pizzas
- Doesn’t retain odors or moisture
- Two-inches of polyester insulation
- Commercial-grade hook and loop closure
SHIELDABLE Insulated Food Delivery Bag
- 23″ L x 14″ W x 15″D
- 1680D polyester Oxford cloth fabric and aluminum foil lining
- Adjustable interior divider
- Four drink holders which fit 500mL bottles
- Optional shoulder strap
The Shieldable Insulated Food Delivery Bag has dual straps, an interior divider, and an optional shoulder strap. Its lining is designed to help maintain the temperature of your food items, whether they’re hot or cold. With four exterior, insulated drink holders, this is a solid choice for anyone looking to maximize their drink-carrying capacity.
New Star Foodservice 50134 Insulated Pizza Delivery Bag
- 20″ x 19″ x 13″
- Water-resistant exterior
- Dual handles
- Transports up to six large pizzas at once
- Collapses for convenient storage
The New Star Foodservice 50134 Insulated Pizza Delivery Bag is a great starting place for new delivery drivers. It has the capacity to transport multiple food items while maintaining the perfect temperature. It can fit up to seven extra-large pizzas, but doesn’t vent steam well. Seriously – steam will come out when you unzip the bag. How will this impact your delivery?Basically, the bag performs best when not filled to capacity. You’ll want to make sure you’re staggering deliveries if you take multiple at once.
Arctic Insulated Food Delivery Bag Pro
- 23″ L x 14″ W x 15″ H
- Three storage compartments
- Mesh exterior drink holders
- Holds up to 80 pounds from shoulder strap
- Steel clips and thickened insulation
The Arctic Insulated Food Delivery Bag Pro has steel clips, thickened insulation, and holds up to 80 lbs. It can be used for grocery shopping, takeout, and catering. With a clean, black-and-white design, this delivery bag will impress any customer. The bag has three storage compartments to make it simple to separate different food orders. Priced a little higher than some of the more basic options, this is a great pick for anyone who works for a delivery service a little more than part-time.
Delivery Services Hiring Now
Driving for Shipt, Uber Eats, Instacart, Postmates or Doordash has never been more lucrative. If you’re looking to start making deliveries today, consider signing up for one of these services instead of working directly for a restaurant. Transporting food instead of transporting passengers is a great way to stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic and get in on high earning potentials.
RideshareGuru.com makes no guarantees to the usability or functionality of these products. Your experience may differ from ours. Read the fine print and reviews when selecting products to purchase. The prices above were accurate as of 3/21/2020. Price and availability may change. We may receive a referral fee for recommending some of the products, apps or services listed on this website.
Elianna S is a freelance writer specializing in legal and technological subjects. Her educational background is politics and American Studies.