Free Live Webinar & Q&A with Attorney Bryant Greening
June 3, 2020 - 12pm Pacific, 3pm Eastern
- Quick intro on LegalRideshare
- COVID-19 – Overall Impact on Drivers
- Unemployment for Rideshare / Gig Workers
- Instacart / Delivery – Situations and Concerns
- Accidents and Injuries
- Why Dash Cams are Important
Attorney, Co-founder Legal Rideshare LLC
Bryant Greening is the co-founder of LegalRideshare, LLC. He has dedicated his career to protecting rideshare drivers, passengers & victims. Bryant has secured millions of dollars in settlements & verdicts for injured clients after accidents, batteries, & sexual assaults.
Bryant advocates for clients with claims against Uber®, Lyft® & other rideshare services. He fights to ensure that clients are compensated for the costs of medical treatment, lost wages, pain & suffering & disability after rideshare accidents.